Select available language
Introduction, La Pastora
By late 1868, the company Cornelius Brothers' War, he founded a village on the banks of river recreation Pantanoso. Doña Inés Romero Botet, suggested the name of Columbus and it was accepted. It was then called "Villa Colon."
Details, La Pastora
In the following years were delineated the broad streets, the tree is outlined in the sidewalks and piazzas planted one million eucalyptus, pine, pine, poplar, acacia and cassowaries.
After all this arose houses, the beautiful homes and hotels.
Society Lezica Lanus and Fynn, acquired in 1873 the shares of the Guerra brothers. They gave the best village roadways.